五月天 第二人生

五月天 第二人生

信薇最爱★三个男人。

信薇最爱★三个男人。
这世界有了你,人生是如此美好。
How wonderful life is, while you are in the world.
Enrich Your Life

信薇最愛★歡迎光臨 :D

Sexy Free & Single

現在的我,
Sexy,Free & Single。

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Holidays? :)

Wits, I miss my jimui so muchhhhh weh :(
How are you? Fine? Miss me not? :)
One week didn't meet you all.
I miss you all so much and much ler ! :(
Luckily tomorrow maybe got go play badminton with you all, if not? DIE SOON LA!
Just MAYBE ah ~.~ because not yet to decide.. LOL

Yeah! Daddy and mummy finally back Malaysia Yesterday.
They went to Thailand Bangkok with their friends. Didn't bring me go T,T
Never mind la. Mummy said next year maybe go Taiwan. YES!
I want find my loves MAYDAY, and my favorite brand StayReal ! Woohoo.
And Taiwan MayDay Fans :) I love them so much hehe

I not yet back my home actually =_=
I still stay at my cousin house >.<
Haha, Back home today lo !
Daddy mummy i miss you so muchhhhhhh

Photos here.. (:

See! 24 hours facebook facebook -.-
 Hahaha. Perasan AshinWei (:


My laopo love to eat this ! Laopo, come, arrrrrrmmmmmm ! :)

Thanks Seew Peng borrow me this. Nice la ! Remember go to support this movieeees. :)



I LOVE GIDDENS
I LOVE HOLIDAYS 

No comments:

Post a Comment